Pasture Raised Pork
Pork Halves (Deposit)
- Our pigs are $4 per pound hanging weight (see description for definition).
- We sell pigs by the half. If you want a whole pig, buy two halves. You will get both halves of the same pig.
- A $125 deposit is required for each half ordered.
- Once the order is complete, you will be notified of the expected date range that your pig will be harvested.
- We will work with you after your order is complete to determine how you want the pig to be processed (cut list).
- When the pig is harvested, you will be notified of its final hanging weight and your balance due: (hanging weight X $4.00) – deposit.
- A half pig order will yield between 70 and 100 lbs of delicious marbled pork.
- The pigs are usually harvested in the fall.
- All deposits are non-refundable unless conditions at Spring Creek Acres prevent us from providing the product.
10 in stock
- Pasture-raised pork butchered to your specifications. Not a fan of ham? No problem! Our butcher does custom work! We will have your pig butchered to provide your family with your favorite cuts. Less ham and more sausage, pork chops instead of pork loin - it’s your call. We encourage you to visit our farm, meet your pig, and even participate in the butchery if you’d like.
- Hanging weight is the weight of the animal after it is dressed (entrails removed).
- Let us know if you would like the bones of your pig to make your own bone broth. Pork broth is delicious and nutritious!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Humanely raised
- No artificial lighting
- Fresh pasture
- Room to roam and forage
- No antibiotics
- Inhumane conditions
- Tightly confined in over crowded barns
- Breathe recirculated, feces filled air
- No access to fresh pasture and bugs
- No natural light