Pasture Raised Pork
Pork Halves (Deposit)
- Our pigs are $4 per pound hanging weight (see description below).
- We sell pigs by the half. If you want a whole pig, buy two halves. You will get both halves of the same pig.
- A $150 deposit is required for each half ordered.
- The pigs are usually harvested in the fall.
- Once a harvest date is determined, we will work with you to determine how you want the pig to be processed (cut sheet).
- When the pig is harvested, you will be notified of its final hanging weight and your balance due: (hanging weight X $4) – deposit + butchery fees.
- A half pig with a 100 lb. hanging weight will yield between 70 and 80 lbs. of delicious marbled pork, depending on your choices for butchery.
- All deposits are non-refundable unless conditions at Spring Creek Acres prevent us from providing the product.
23 in stock
- Pasture-raised pork butchered to your specifications. Not a fan of ham? No problem! Our butcher does custom work! We will have your pig butchered to provide your family with your favorite cuts. Less ham and more sausage, pork chops instead of pork loin - it’s your call. We encourage you to visit our farm, meet your pig.
- Hanging weight is the weight of the animal after it is dressed (entrails, head, feet and skin removed).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Humanely raised
- No artificial lighting
- Fresh pasture
- Room to roam and forage
- No antibiotics
- Inhumane conditions
- Tightly confined in over crowded barns
- Breathe recirculated, feces filled air
- No access to fresh pasture and bugs
- No natural light