Pasture Raised Poultry
Pasture Raised Turkey (Frozen)
$36.00 – $44.00
- Our turkey poults are purchased as early in the season as possible and raised on green fields for better flavor and texture.
- Double Breasted White turkey. This is the same hybrid turkey you would buy at the grocery store, but it is raised differently, better. No worries about a different experience at your special meal.
- Typical weight: 12-20 lbs.
- Pasture-raised: fresh air, grass, bugs, and non-GMO food.
- No artificial increase in the weight of the turkey. The processed turkey does not include the innards. No saline injections.
- Humanely raised
- No artificial lighting
- Fresh pasture
- Room to roam and forage
- No antibiotics
- Inhumane conditions
- Confined to cages and/or barns
- Breathe recirculated, feces filled air
- No access to fresh pasture and bugs
- No natural light