Pasture Raised Poultry
Pasture Raised Turkey (Deposit)
- Our turkey poulets are purchased as early in the season as possible and raised on green fields for better flavor and texture.
- Pre-order your whole, processed turkey and select your desired weight range.
- There is a $25 deposit per turkey due at the time of order. The total cost per turkey is dependent on its actual processed weight at $4.80 per pound.
- The harvest date is dependent on your requested weight and when the turkey achieves that goal. You will be notified when the event will occur so you can plan pickup.
- Once harvested, we will let you know the balance due.
- All deposits are non-refundable unless conditions at Spring Creek Acres prevent us from proving the product.
- Double Breasted White turkey. This is the same hybrid turkey you would buy at the grocery store, but it is raised differently, better. No worries about a different experience at your special meal.
- Typical weight: 12-20 lbs.
- Pasture-raised: fresh air, grass, bugs and non-GMO food.
- No artificial increase in the weight of the turkey. The processed turkey does not include the neck and innards. No saline injections.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Humanely raised
- No artificial lighting
- Fresh pasture
- Room to roam and forage
- No antibiotics
- Inhumane conditions
- Confined to cages and/or barns
- Breathe recirculated, feces filled air
- No access to fresh pasture and bugs
- No natural light