Pasture Raised Poultry
Pasture Raised Chickens (Deposit)
- Our chickens are raised on green fields, the pasture is not irrigated, so that means they are all spring chickens.
- All chickens are $4 a pound. A deposit ($9/chicken) is due at the time of order. The remainder is calculated by processed weight and is due prior to pickup. If you prefer smaller and larger chickens, let us know in the order comment and we will do our best to accommodate your preference.
- We have five harvest dates in May through June. You will be contacted after your order is complete to assign you to one or more of them. If you want to get part of your order in May and part in June, let us know with the order.
- All deposits are non-refundable unless conditions at Spring Creek Acres prevent us from providing the product.
38 in stock
- Cornish Cross Chicken, this is the same hybrid bird you would buy at the grocery store but raised differently, better.
- Typical weight: 3-6 lbs.
- Pasture-raised: fresh air, grass, and non-GMO food.
- No artificial increase in the weight of the bird. Processed chicken does not include neck and innards. No saline injections.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Humanely raised
- No artificial lighting
- Fresh pasture
- Room to roam and forage
- No antibiotics
- Inhumane conditions
- Confined to cages and/or barns
- Breathe recirculated, feces filled air
- No access to fresh pasture and bugs
- No natural light